Translate

Friday, August 19, 2011

What's Next?



After 3 months journey of uplifting and breakdown, most probably we wonder what's next for us? What's next for me?


Through this journey, I have found so many miracles and obstacles. I learned by doing and I'm doing by being.. A lot of things has come to me and I felt overwhelm by the experience that I have gone through..


Forever I shall remembered friends and loves one come together and be as One Heart, One World with Boundless Possibility.


Those who gives and receives play an important role for each one of us to win and achieve what we aiming for. This journey has reminded me how excited my life is. Every minute counts and every love has cherished and shared.


This last three months has make me realize that if it's to be, it's up to me. If I want to play safe without empower myself to work extra harder, my level of comfort zone shall remain the same. Where is the streach on that?


The bigger my streach is, the powerful I may become. And power is something that I create and I have experience the moment where I have been focus in where, it's all about me, me, me and I have not move forward. And the moment I focus out to the sky, to reach out to my surrounding, I am flying.. and flying high!


The feeling is so good! I felt awesome everytime I have reach my breakthrough.. All I need to do is to be grounded and be focus in what I wish to create. most of the time, I create love, love, and so much love.. The more I give love, the more I received.


Thank you so much for this opportunity, Sufi. So, what's next for you, dear?


I am flying off to overseas, to learn, to discover, to live, to establish, to love, to earn, to bless, to care, to connect, to teach, to trust, to give, to receives, to dream..


Love,

Sufi GLP145.

1 comment:

  1. :> Sufi, fly high! You are a powerful, committed, loving woman! Go go go girl!

    ReplyDelete