Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LOVE, LIVE AND LET DIE.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life...Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.

-- Steve Jobs, Founder, Apple Computers

I have shared with you before on my previous article about how I value my life. Every time, I feel good about myself, I see beautiful things especially the air that I breaths and the morning breeze, the sun, the sky and the universe, the people.

I am blessed!

Every morning I wash my face and look at my image from the mirror, I wonder who is this woman? I can be a stranger to myself whenever I was not present and when I do not connect to my inner me. I would never know that if I have not looked deep inside. The only ways for me to be connected to myself is when I get so close to me. I could hear voice saying life is a miracle, and precious. Every minutes count. Everybody is important and I deserve to take myself important.

Every hardship that I have been through is to wiser me up so that, the learning that I received, I would love to share with the people that I care. I acknowledge that I learned life from a hard way. I do feell envy to the lucky one that has achieved what they want but, somehow or rather I think, I am the lucky one because I am in the mission; pursuit of happiness.

And it’s not the only me who embrace days with hope and dreams. Some of us get things done and got it! Some of us just chill and go with flow and received anything. And some other people, just survive and don’t care enough.

What am I standing for?

I care. I care what will happen to my life. I want to take action of my being and myself because I have ability to respond to it. It’s good sometimes, to be a victim. I just love the attention from the rest and then what? What is the learning that I get? And, I shall never get the learning if I still stay to be a victim and I am BIG enough to take responsibility of my words and action.

My point is, life meant nothing if we don’t take total control of our own life. If one day, we decide something important in our life, getting married for example, we ought to know the outcome and the consequences. This is what happen when I know who I am and what I want.

What is my vision?

I am a capable woman to love, to live and to inspire others. There is something I can offer to the world and to make it be a better place. How could I changeling the power which I have and to share with them? And the power that I have can be multiply to be power of 10 and can extend to the power of 100, 1000, 10,000 until beyond and infinity.

And this power is getting through knowledge. As I remember, the first sura believed to have been revealed at Mecca at cave Hira is also known as Sūrat al-Iqrā (إقرا, "Read").


In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Read in the name of your Lord , Who created-

Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,-

He Who taught (the use of) the pen,-

Taught man that which he knew not.

Nay, but man doth transgress all bounds,

In that he looketh upon himself as self-sufficient.

Verily, to thy Lord is the return (of all).

Seest thou one who forbids-

A votary when he (turns) to pray?

Seest thou if he is on (the road of) Guidance?-

Or enjoins Righteousness?

Seest thou if he denies (Truth) and turns away?

Knoweth he not that Allah doth see?

Let him beware! If he desist not, We will drag him by the forelock,-

A lying, sinful forelock!

Then, let him call (for help) to his council (of comrades):

We will call on the angels of punishment (to deal with him)!

Nay, do not listen to him but bow down in adoration and bring thyself closer (to Allah)!

I received a comment from a friend, that seek knowledge from Al-Quran and you may read the interpretation if you don’t understand. I understand Al-Quran is my guidance and as a Muslim, it is my obligation to be connected to my religion, seek truth. What is true to me is what I have experienced. The experience that I have has built my belief based how I live my life and how I see the society and the world today.

The Quran to me, is not just other book, it’s a mukjizat where it’s alive. The Words of Wisdom out of it is created by the bigger force, Al-mighty God. I don’t judge, because judging only limit my power to share love and honesty.

Every day is a WOW-DAY!!!

People have opinion, the Scientist, the Ulama’ have opinions, we do research because, human being like us have desire to seek for knowledge and that is how we are actually evolve and moved out of our comfort zone. Only us can change and change start from within when the enlighten come and bright us with knowledge and hope that this knowledge can give positive and productively outcome so that can be benefits to others.

And this is totally not only a men’s job! It’s include, women. Never ever underestimate women’s power. It's all depend on what you committed to create and you will be surprise of the result!!


No comments:

Post a Comment