Translate

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beyond the Sea



Somewhere beyond the sea
somewhere waiting for me
my lover stands on golden sands
and watches the ships that go sailin'

Somewhere beyond the sea
she's there watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
then straight to her arms
I'd go sailin'

It's far beyond the stars
it's near beyond the moon
I know beyond a doubt
my heart will lead me there soon

We'll meet beyond the shore
we'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
and never again I'll go sailin'

I know beyond a doubt
my heart will lead me there soon
We'll meet (I know we'll meet) beyond the shore
We'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
and never again I'll go sailin'

no more sailin'
so long sailin'
bye bye sailin'...
move on out captain

When I heard this song and read the lyrics, it's more than just a love song between two human being. It's beyond that.

I sense hope and destination. What do I see beyond the sea. My Goal. My Vision. My Dream. One that I want. And I put all my intention to achieve it.

Do you still remember when you were little, what would you want to be when you grow up? I remember that. I want to be a teacher because I love my teacher so much until I decided that being a teacher is the best career ever. I was 10 back then. I also remember my fellow friend want to be policeman, nurse, doctor, businessman and many more.

And when I turned up to be a teenager, when I start to dream bigger, I change it to be a writer. I love to write. I remember I have written a teenage novel called, "Be My Valentine". Funny! I never had a guy friend at that time, still studying in girl school. I challenge my imagination to have love, friendship among boys and girls and race, I see multirace community when I wrote it and back then, I was 16 years old.

As I learned more about creating my own future without others tell me what I should be, I challenge myself to dream even bigger. To be a lawyer or activist.

As I live mylife, I learned how to be a lover, a friend, and my dream getting bigger, I want to be a wife, a mother. And I should not stop there.

As I walk along my journey, I feel like I want to walk further, I want to live in overseas, I want to further my studies, perhaps in Australia, in London, Europe and maybe just next door, Indonesia or Thailand.

I felt my heartbeat pumping. I have found my passion of life. I have found love and honesty. The way I see things become bigger and bigger and my heart felt so wide and wider. The possibility is beyond and all I need to do to achieve is just a little inspiration.

:)

Open up. Listen to your heart. Search deep inside and look around. What else? What's next? No day BUT today!! Step up. And dance. Live your life.

Love,
Sufi.

No comments:

Post a Comment